How To Keep A Dog Out Of My Yard
The ScareCrow Sprinkler will protect your lawn from dogs, and
other pests. One of our customers
asked the question, "how to keep a dog out of my yard". Luckily, we had the
answer for her in our ScareCrow.
Automatic Outdoor Animal Deterrent
Protect your garden or pond from unwanted animal intruders.
The Scarecrow motion activated sprinkler instantly releases a short but
startling burst of water when it detects animals. The sudden water, movement and
noise scare animals away, and help teach them to avoid the area in the future.
Simply and effectively chases animals out of your pond or garden with water.
- Humane, safe and environmentally friendly; uses only a small amount of
water each time
- Highly sensitive motion detector senses large and small animals
- No chemicals, shocks or unsightly, costly fences or barriers
- Smart circuitry automatically dampens sensitivity in windy conditions to
reduce false triggering
- Works day and night for up to 4 months on a single battery
- Each unit covers approx 1200 square feet (112m2)
The amazing motion-activated Scarecrow sprinkler frightens away garden pests
with harmless blasts of water. With just a 9V battery and a garden hose,
the Scarecrow guards against deer, raccoons, woodchucks, geese, herons, rabbits,
cats, dogs, and more. One Scarecrow protects 1,200 square feet, covering a
35 foot distance and 1000 angle. Attach multiple units for wider coverage.
Why It Works!
The Scarecrow consistently creates a memorable and unpleasant experience
through a combination of:
- Sudden Unexpected Noise
- Unexpected Movement
- Water Spray
The animal immediately associates this unpleasant experience with the
location. To avoid similar surprises, they begin to avoid the area. While humans
flee several steps after activating a Scarecrow motion-activated sprinkler,
animals are scared to a much greater degree, run much further and stay away
We attribute this difference in part to the inherent fight or flight survival
response found in most animals and their lack of intelligence or ability to
'figure out' what caused the annoying noise and motion.
Other reasons why the Scarecrow works:
- Training/repelling is consistent at the location, 24 hours a day.
- It is the environment rather than a person or other animal doing the
- The water spray is sufficiently surprising and unpleasant to communicate
an immediate, 'Leave now' message.
- Position the Scarecrow so the area you wish to protect is within its 105
degree detection area. Avoid pointing it at any objects where movement may
cause "false triggering" i.e.: sidewalks, roads or waterfalls.
- Adjust the sensitivity dial to the lowest setting that will still pick
up your target animal.
- Fine tune the sprinkler to ensure the water covers the area you wish to
- Water based concept Safely and effectively repels animals without
chemicals, visually objectionable barriers or shock.
- Passive infrared detector Operates unattended and 'sprays' when movement
(Day and Night)
- Operates 24/7 Scarecrow protects day and night for up to 6 months (or
3000+ activations) on one 9 volt battery.
- Becomes a temporary water 'barrier' Can be used in neighborhoods where
fences are not allowed.
- Water conserving design Only uses 2- to 3 cups of water per deterrence
and can usually be used in communities engaged in restricted lawn watering
- Water flow through stake Easy to extend coverage with additional
ScareCrow Sprinkler $74.95 each.
||Click to add to cart|
SAVE With Our QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
Any 2 mole repellers SAVE 8%
Any 3 mole repellers SAVE 12%
Any 6 mole repellers SAVE 15%